ShaperBox 2 update to v2.0.1 brings new features and fixes to all five Shapers. I love this plugin suite, one of my favourite best plugins of 2019. It’s so intuitive to use and quick to grasp. If you haven’t already got a copy of ShaperBox 2 by Cableguys I would highly recommend you do. With powerful tools to control everything from panning and width, to time-stretching, filter modulating madness. ShaperBox 2 gets a lot of love and use in my studio.
The new update adds a couple of great new features and is ready to go with macOS Catalina.
This includes the #1 user-requested feature: interface resizing. Ranging up to 200%, this gives enhanced usability on high-res monitors, plus plenty more space to flex your LFO wave editing skills! You can also shrink the interface down to a compact 75%, for those who like to conserve screen real estate.
ShaperBox 2 Update Full list of changes:
• New: Resizable interface. Select from 75% up to 200% in the main menu
(next to ShaperBox 2 logo).
• New: Draggable parameters in FilterShaper Core 2. Drag on the Cutoff or Resonance tile to shift the entire LFO wave up/down.
• New: Draggable Mid band. Drag anywhere inside the Mid band to set
High/Low Split frequencies as one. Double-click to reset to single-band
• Fixed: Under certain circumstances, audible clicks could occur at the end of the LFO wave when using “MIDI Trigger > On (1-Shot) ” mode.
• Fixed: Software is now signed for macOS Catalina, allowing installation by double-clicking the .pkg file.
• Fixed: Various minor issues.
Below are a couple of videos showing ShaperBox2 by Cableguys in action…
Cableguys have launched their Black Friday sale (2019). Until Cyber Monday, 2nd
December 2019, the ShaperBox 2 Bundle of five powerful Cableguys effects
– TimeShaper 2, VolumeShaper 6, FilterShaper Core 2, PanShaper 3, and
WidthShaper 2 – is only €79 / $89. That’s a 50% saving compared to buying all five Shapers individually (€155 / $180). It’s Cableguys’ only sale of the year, so don’t miss out!
Check it here: