Anyone who has a valid update plan with Waves will be pleased to hear that they’ve just released the Waves 11 & Waves Central update.
And if you were tempted to try a Waves bundle then now is a great time to do so.
What’s new in Waves 11
Taken straight from the official site:
What You Get in Waves V11
- Full ongoing compatibility with the latest major DAWs & operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
- New updated versions of all eight Renaissance plugins, including:
- Freshly designed interfaces with three skin choices: Light, Dark, and Legacy
- Real-time frequency analyzers added to the R-EQ and R-Channel plugins
- Complete revision of the R-Channel user interface for more intuitive usage of the channel strip plugin
- 700+ new presets by leading artists
- Free plugins added to selected premium bundles:
- Platinum: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric
- Diamond: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, Cobalt Saphira
- Horizon: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, WLM Plus Loudness Meter
- Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show: Infected Mushroom Pusher
- Plugin performance improvements: see full list.
- Access to all other plugin updates since V10.
- 1400+ artist presets added to plugins: see full list.
- EQ Curve support on Pro Tools and Avid S6 for the AudioTrack, eMo F2, eMo Q4, F6, GEQ, H-EQ, Linear Phase EQ, Q10, R-EQ, R-Channel, RS56 plugins.
- Set any preset as default preset in all plugins.
- NKS support added to 43 Waves plugins for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware: see a full list of NKS-ready plugins.
- Personal technical support (phone, email, TeamViewer) included in your Waves Update Plan coverage.
Waves 11 & Waves Central Update Out Now: