Grab the newly update iZotope Vinyl for free to celebrate 20 years of it’s release.
Vinyl was the very first plug-in iZotope ever created. Their founder, Mark Ethier, built the first version while still living in his dorm room at MIT. Now, nearly two decades later, Vinyl is back with a clear, modernized design to contain the classic, nostalgic tones of the original plug-in.
Apply old-school warmth, age-worn dust sounds, or total audio destruction to your music, and give your production all-new character in seconds with one of the industry’s most well-loved effects—for free!
Key features include:
- Lo-fi – Instant, old-school character inspired by 80’s resampling
- Mechanical Noise – The amount of turntable motor rumble and noise
- Electrical Noise – Internally generated electrical noise, such as 60 Hz grounding hum
- Wear – Control how worn out the record is, from brand new to played a few thousand times
- Dust – The amount of dust on the record
- Scratch – The number and depth of scratches on the record
- Warp – The amount of warping and the warp shape for the record – from no warp to the edges totally melted and warped
- Record Player Year – The year of the record player – from current linear tracking turntables to 1930 phonographs
- Stereo/Mono – Switch between stereo and mono output
- Input and Output Gain – Set the gain in and out of the effect with visual level meter feedback
Tools like the Free iZotope Vinyl plugin are fantastic for spicing up your beats, adding character to flat sounds, or getting those vintage flavours and vibe into your music.
Try the new Lo-fi feature to add the signature tone of 80s hip-hop resampling. Bring character-filled artifacts and classic tone to your production in seconds.
Use it subtley to help your sounds become more interesting, or go all out and create something full of scratches and wear.
Grab a copy today!